Hello everyone! It is I, once again, as this weeks secretary. Well, this week has been relatively short I would say. I mean, it is sort of counted as the week after exams. Being as the actual date was only two days. But anyway, we did do some really interesting activities.
November 7th, 2016, Monday.
- We drew a visual representation of a structure as to how our essay should be.
- We were given the opportunity to browse our exam papers, to see where we’ve gone wrong.
November 9th, 2016, Wednesday.
- Took our vocabulary test, lesson 7.
- Discussed the first and second portion of the file we were sent, ‘eating habits and lifestyles of children from previous generations as opposed to now.’
- Passed our formal language essay homework.
- Page 42 of the file sent to us. (relating to what we discussed)
- Vocabulary test 8
I know this post is actually relatively short, but I’m trying to stray away from writing excessive information, because you know, It tends to bore people, hehe. So I guess that’s about it for this week. I hope everyone’s all rested for the incoming lesson( I know I’m not, lol) And see you guys on Monday!