I‘m sure this week has been a nightmare with tests, projects, and plenty of homeworks being passed out all due to the many holidays. For short, TCC(TeaCher Cramming)
But, hey. There’s always a cause and effect, am I right? and to my dismay, I don’t regret the blissful extra hours that I was able to posses with the love of my life.
That being said, let’s take a recap:
September 6, Tuesday:
- -discussed and talked about our plan for the essay.(visits to the UK by overseas residents, and the visits to the overseas by the UK residents)
- Mrs. Disa showed us important notes that should be in our plan. -she demonstrated on the board how.
- we were given time to correct and add points that should be in our plan.
September 7, Wednesday:
- wrote draft A for the essay.
- exchanged essays, to evaluate and add notes with classmate.
- had a short impromptu where we were given a word(family, english language, food) In which we had one minute to talk about. -graded as recitation
-study vocab( 1,2,3) for quiz on Wednesday.
-midterms are this week. (writing the essay)